Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time Flies!

Wow - can't believe it has been over a month since we posted! I will post again this week with pics of the first b-day party, but wanted to share Isa's first steps! Grandma had been babysitting and playing with the new "old school" toy. I thought it was cute so started to video and then was so shocked that I actually caught it! The first time we have an authentic first on film. Of course, I was videoing sideways (a problem both Granddaddy and I share) but the magic of iMovie has righted my wrong. She is completely mobile now, though she is tentative about venturing too far away from something solid to hold. Here is "Isa's First Steps"

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow!! I think she thought she was "really" vacuuming!! She looks so serious! How very special! She is so, so precious...and that is a totally unbiased opinion.

Jessica said...

Now you just need to equip her with a real vacuum.